Friday, August 10, 2012

Foods Pleasure: Sushi Tei

personally I thought Sushi Tei serve the best sushi in Indonesia 

i kind of addicted to its Salmon Sashimi and Yukimi Daifuku 


unfortunately when I got there on the 3rd time to taste my first sashimi I wasn't bring SLR with me, so I haven't got its picture yet, I only have it on my blackberry. 


I never like low quality of pictures, especially blackberry have this low quality of camera

ah, there's no Sushi Tei on my city, so I should go to Jakarta first to enjoy it 

and I only go there when i got holiday


happiness in every bites, 
yukimi daifuku


caviar and cucumber, also crab meat



inari sushi, japan rice inside the sweet tofu skin



sushi troops! haha



hahaha, they realize that I took a pic, and they gave me a smile :)
its one of my favorite, their open kitchen



salmon with cheese


No comments:

Post a Comment