Friday, August 17, 2012

hectic days

there's something called PTMB (Pembekalan Terpadu Mahasiswa Baru) in Indonesia, or you could say its something like the orientation for new collegers

seriously ...

its tiring, and i even lost 1 kilogram in 3 days! 


because I got many assignments to do, i should say at the beginning I thought all i've done are unimportant and such a waste of money

i should made a wayang outfit from 3mm duplex 


and made a creative 120 pages book (something like portfolio)


many papers to made, etc etc

the disciplinary committees are really scary, they yelled at us madly almost every time

no i'm not scared at all, i'm just annoyed of how they yelling at us, their juniors

its like they're living on the jungle, and its like we're all deaf people

but even I really hate them... I won't gave up and i done all the tasks perfectly 

to show them I am not an useless spoiled brat

that I can do something, and I deserve majored in Visual Communication Design.



in the end ... they're quite nice. they even could smile, shake our hands and encourage us.

and I knew... all the crazy assignments they gave to us are not just an empty meaningless tasks 

that we should prepared for much more tasks to do ahead, and as designers we should discipline in time

that's why they mad and gave us punishments if we haven't finished our works yet

or coming late

its all had the meanings, that they just want to taught and prepared us for a tougher battle once we enter the college




well, at least I got many things to learn

that I can't become an anti-social even i want to, I can't become this careless anymore to others


I should treat my new friends as a family of mine

that I should always do my works on time, even I can't get enough sleep

that my works worth as my soul




welcome, panda eyes! i'm ready to see you soon thank to them.



No comments:

Post a Comment