Friday, August 24, 2012

Happy Birthday, mijn liefde



생일 축하 당신을 내 특별 한



billions people sending birthday wishes to you, 

i won't put my hope too high you'll read this


but still, I want to celebrate your birthday by write this post


you are such a special blessings to me 

you made my days seems brighter and colorful


miles and miles and miles apart,

 although you're so far you’ve touched my heart.
 

your laugh, your voice, your adoring smile,


seem to shorten every mile

I can feel you so close to me

 Happy Birthday to the brightest star in my life!


may beauty and happiness surround you today and beyond ^^




P.S : actually ELF and clouds are trying to made #BirthdayInYesung and #SPYesungDay as

trending twitter, unfortunately they're reported as spam :( i like those hashtags, to be honest. :(








No comments:

Post a Comment