Wednesday, August 01, 2012

My Treasure





this is the first time I bought an original album

and also the first time I adored someone like hell

a package came to my house on july 27

giant one with red cover

to be honest i was forgot about this one

it because i waited for almost a month, but seriously it feels like years

here it is, super junior 6jib A ver.

i got big poster contains all members portraits, a photocard (i got Ryeowook), and a 84 pages photo album 

even I don't get Yesung photocard, I'm still very happy

because I've found someone very kind who's a Ryeosomnia (Ryeowook's fanclub) who kindly accepted my request to trade my photocard to her Yesung's photocard :)

the thing that made me happy even more is read one by one their 'thanks to'

i'm not expert at korean, so I spent hours just for read one of them

i'm still in dilemma, should I buy C ver or not 

SM is really a money-sucker 

No comments:

Post a Comment