Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Artuie


finally someone solve my username's meaning (haha)
artui3 is my twitter's username

and artuie is my game online's username

almost all of my game online ID using this name
(Ran Online, Seal Online, Showtime, Eden Eternal... etc)


ART refers to Art of Voice
(Kim Jong Woon's nickname
he got this nickname because of his amazing voice)





ui (의) means 'ownership' in korean

so the meaning of artuie is.. i am Kim Jong Woon's 

i am his :)

but in my twitter's username it means Kim Jong Woon's 3

or ... Kim Jong Woon is mine :)

i'm quite surprise that someone could get what's the meaning CORRECTLY

since someone finally get the meaning, i decide to post it hahaha

the other people guess ART is refers to seni

well, actually i love them both

i love my Art of Voice, and also Art 





No comments:

Post a Comment