Tuesday, August 07, 2012

High School


what a boring yesterday 

i got fever, and should stay on the bed for the day til night

super duper boring and painful

i can't play my laptop or check my bb

i even can't get up from my bed

seriously a bad day

thank God i'm better today 

and I even able to go to my highschool to take care some of my certificate 

being there

made me reminds of those good memories

i always happy to go to school

i barely got problems,

i have many good friends

the things i hate are homeworks and some boring lessons

but most of all, i like high school

ever since beginning i thought :

'i don't want this end soon'

and now my long holidays going to end

i'll enter the college life on august 11

still, i'm not willing to go there

college seems very very creepy place

where we can't trust anyone

where we can't consider our lecturer as our parents

where we should honor individualities

its all total different to high school

No comments:

Post a Comment