Sunday, February 02, 2014

Happy Chinese New Year!

Happy CNY everybodaaaayyy!
Have a prosperous year of the horse!
got much angpao yet? XD
don't act too innocent, i know mostly of Chinese youngsters are awaits the CNY for those red envelopes XD (me too btw! hahahaha)

to me CNY are more important than new year, maybe because my family are still holding the Chinese tradition strictly. even we're not buddhist, and we're not going to the temples. but we're still visiting the elders, not to asked for angpao ofcourse, but to show our respect and gratitude towards them.

and in my family CNY is like a chance to hang around with our entire family, which I sometimes don't even know that they're my relatives! 

I always asked (secretly) to my sisters and mom, "what should I call him/her?" lol


I learned that those chinese zodiacs given effects to the weather (i'm sorry if i'm wrong, I told this by my auntie)
She said because last year is the year of snake, and Snake known by like the water so much, there was flood everywhere. And this year because its Horse, and Horse are known to afraid of water, there won't be too much flood/rain this year. I don't know if it's true or not, but i do hope so! I really hate flood. 


Hoping for the best year ahead, and i really really hope I won't lost anything ever again.
The year of snake was really painful because I lost so so soooo many things, many precious things.

Happy Chinese new year once again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment