Monday, May 06, 2013

A Good Bye

내 마음이 아파도 입술은 저절로 웃게 되는 날
더 이상 너에게 사랑해 말할 수 없어지는 날
아무리 아파도 좋아 지금 이 순간만은 행복해
(헤어지는 날 - Super Junior)


i was wrote about Yesung's enlistment rumor, and it become true.
he's enlisting today. 2013, 5th of May.
he was enlisted very quietly, no one able to saw his face right before he entered the military base. even there's many many international ELF outside.
he already said, he can't bear with tears by saw ELF who supported him, he's afraid he cannot go with smile, so he decided to enlist quietly...and he kept his words.

some people said silence tears are the most hurtful.
i've been crying a lot without i realize, i feel there's an empty hole inside my heart.
i know crying won't help but tears just flowing, i can't help it. 
i've been suffered from a loss many times, but it's still hurts....
Yesung had something special that bewitched me since the beginning I've heard his voice through 'It Has To Be You', and his presence on 'It's You'.
he then own a special place in my heart.
he's just like a cloud... that come floating in my life. 
not to carry storms or rain, but he's adding colors to my sunset sky.
he's brighten and cheered my days. i'm so thankful i knew him in my life, and it's already 2 years since i become ELF.
whenever i feel down and sad, listen to his voices always help.
it won't be the same anymore since whenever i heard his voices i only want to cry.
i don't know until when but i hope i'll get stronger...
 
people said ELF must be strong, and release him with smile.
its only 2 years and he will be back, they said.
if i could be selfish for a moment, let me say...
i don't know how to look for Super Junior without him.
i don't know how to be strong, how to not cry by seeing him gone like that.
if i could be selfish, i really really don't want him to go.
Super Junior without him won't be the same for me, since he's the FIRST caught my heart.
let me be selfish for a day, wishing him to back in a blink of eye.

i will stay in this fandom until he's back.
but i will watch super show AFTER he's back. i can't watch super junior without him. i just can't.

i'm not trying to make a good post, this is just what i feel right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment