Tuesday, September 04, 2012

"what a wonderful world"

orange dragonfly

coffee, before it turns to beans

its like the flower change her wings color hahaha

somehow it looks like a fairy

beehive, try to find the queen! haha

the dearest of mine, mommy


that day... reminds me of an old song my dad used to like

"I see trees of green........ red roses too
I see 'em bloom..... for me and for you
And I think to myself.... what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue..... clouds of white
Bright blessed days....dark sacred nights
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world."

I captured beautiful things, feels the nature, kissed by the sun

and thought... "what a wonderful world"

4 comments:

  1. like this so!!! ge sempet baca" blog mu..haha keren" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wakakaka 100% correct waakkaka... u know i already fall in love with this song wakakkaa what a wonderful world~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea so does my dad but he likes the original version
      i forgot the singer's name wkwkwkw

      Delete